Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Query
Answer
4/23/06 7:38 PM
Hi frns I got an internship in germany and the host company has asked me for my enrollment documents of my alma mater ( my institution IIT MADRAS)to get a special ZAV document. Could anyone clarify how much time it would take to get the document since my leaving dates are coming closer?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Query
Answer
4/23/06 11:51 PM as a reply to Deepankar Pal.
ur post is not too clear..u say enrolment docs and 'ZAV' at the same time..are they different..pls expand ZAV..

if its just proof of enrolment, then it shudnt be much trouble for u - if they want a translation/attestation, it might perhaps cost u a bit

if its a german abbrv. ask ur employer to clarify and supply an equivalent in english.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/25/06 1:49 AM as a reply to Deepankar Pal.
Looks like this website could help you.

http://www.zav-reintegration.de/index_e.htm
0 (0 Votes)

Query
Answer
4/29/06 10:44 AM as a reply to Deepankar Pal.
Wat I mean to say that my Employer asked about my enrollment certificate from me to be submitted to ZAV to get some special document to work in Germany. I just wanted to know how much time does this take?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/12/06 3:44 AM as a reply to Deepankar Pal.
Zentrale für Arbeitsvermittlung best of my knowledge, ZAV istands for Zentrale Arbeitsvermittlung, whic is nothing but the central employment agency.

YOu need to get that document from them. Their contact info is as under>>>

Telefon:0381 207 2030
0381 207 2032
email::kontakt@zav-mv.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18