Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

What kind of VISA do I get when I renew my PhD Visa?

Toggle
I have been writing my PhD since 2009, and I will be finishing it hopefully in March 2013.
I initially had a Student visa A 16, and now since I am done with the 3 years of UNI Matriculation, I understand that I need a letter from my supervisor in order to extend this Visa. My question is, what visa do I get if I extend this old A16 one? I am writing an independent PhD, my own finances and not working in the Uni. Will this be a problem in extending my visa?
Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: What kind of VISA do I get when I renew my PhD Visa?
Answer
5/2/12 5:32 PM as a reply to Jen Trix.
Sorry, I cant delete this...I got the answer from the Aliens department. It remains a student visa (Silly question)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: What kind of VISA do I get when I renew my PhD Visa?
Answer
5/3/12 1:28 AM as a reply to Jen Trix.
Hi,

Can you tell me more about your this new visa extension if you have it already because im also in the same situation. I hve queries like for how long your visa is valid now and what Aliens office told you at the time of giving visa things like no more extension is not possible or what.
I am also writting my phd and is about to coplmete my 3years.

THnx.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18