Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

GC arbeitslosengeld!!

Toggle
GC arbeitslosengeld!!
Answer
12/23/04 3:24 PM
Hi frens,
i am getting arbeitlose coming month and i went today to find out about how to get arbeitslosengeld from the AA.
My GC is valid till 2008 and with this inscriptions on the visa
"Die Aufenthalerlaubnis wird ungültig mit beendung der tätigkeit als IT- Fachkraft bei der firma---------" sonstige erwerbtätigkeit nicht gesttatted.
But to my surprise, the AA Frau told me that , my GC will not be valid from the day i lose my job and have to go back to my homecountry. or i should go to AusB to get my GC extended.... This doesnt make sense coz my GC is valid till 2008??????? What are the documents that i need to show her to convince her otherwise coz she is not a well informed abt GCs right.
Please share ur experience in claiming Arbeitlosengeld..
Thanks a lot..
A very much Confused GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC arbeitslosengeld!!
Answer
12/23/04 3:38 PM as a reply to rav zem.
They are right. They can do nothing.
Your GC is not valid any more.
You have so ugly Visa.
I had also something like that, but I managed to get rid of that stupid text before I changed firma.
You should GO TO ABH and get Jobsuche visa.
They can give you visa for as long as you get ALGeld, but they give 3 months and then you have to extend it. Sometimes they send people home after 6 months allthough they have 2 years ALGeld.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 5:01 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi DvD,
Thanks for your reply. I want to tell you,
the name of the company is not mentioned. i mean... the dashes beside the firma--- is striked out...meaning no name of firma....
(Die Aufenthalerlaubnis wird ungültig mit beendung der tätigkeit als IT- Fachkraft bei der firma---xxx------" sonstige erwerbtätigkeit nicht gesttatted)..
so, would your answer be the same???? would it still be a problem????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 6:07 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Yes. Answer is the same.
There should be no problem to get visa at ABH and then ALGeld.
But you MUST then find job and hope they want't send you home before you find it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/04 7:30 PM as a reply to rav zem.
hi,
thanx for the information.. it sounds bad:-(
i was under the impression that since there is no company name,, i was safe...... alas....
anyhow, does anybody have any experience or information about if a GC becomes a Geschaftsfuhrer of a small company with sal <90000, how long does it take to get PR..

DvD, suppose my last day in this office is 1.1.05 and i sign a contract with a new company at the end of jan....Am i going to be in trouble?? do u think i should go to AusB to get this dreaded Visa:-)?

A troubled GC...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/24/04 5:55 PM as a reply to rav zem.
hello frens!!!
Wishing you all merry Christmas and a happy and successful new year!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/26/04 2:34 PM as a reply to rav zem.
in theory you are not in trouble at all.
you should change job without problems.
troubles could only arise if you get across some bad ABH beamter.

Same goes for NE with 90k. it should go quick but after 1.1. AA will be slow because of Hartz IV and ABH because of ZuwG, so everything will last much much longer than usual.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott