Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Extension of Aufenthaltserlaubnis after 3 years

Toggle
Extension of Aufenthaltserlaubnis after 3 years
aufenthaltserlaubnis
Answer
7/23/15 3:59 PM
Hi, i have got an Aufenthaltserlaubnis initially for 3 years which is going to expire next year in April, 15th ,2016. I am staying in Germany with my spouse and kid.
I came to know that there is some new rule now and Ausländerbehörde is no longer granting any extension for certain categories of Aufenthaltserlaubnis .
My 
Aufenthaltserlaubnis  is under Para 41 (5) BeschV.
Could anyone please let me know about this.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Extension of Aufenthaltserlaubnis after 3 years
Answer
7/23/15 4:34 PM as a reply to Pallab Chakraborty.
Please go into more detail, I'm not aware of any Aufenthaltstitel belonging to para.41. Para.5  BeschV says that as a researcher you don't need permission from ZAV. Are you sure you don't have para.18 or some other title? What is your job, salary etc.? What is the source of your information?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/15 5:13 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
Hi, i am telling you what is written in my Zusatzblatt and i quote below 

"Erwerbstätigkeit ( 2 abs. 2 AufenthG) nicht gestattet 
Beschäftigung als IT-Fachkraft / Technology Lead bei (My Company Name) (Company Address  in Germany)  nur im Bezirk der Arbeitsagentur (en) Bundesweit gestattet ( Par. 41 (5) BeschV)
Gilt nicht für eine Beschäftigung als Leiharbeitnehmer.

I am in IT and earning approx 52,000  EUR Gross/year

Please let me know if am eligible to extende my Work Permit after my Visa expiry next year in April, 2016 or not.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/15 5:35 PM as a reply to Pallab Chakraborty.
Thanks for the additional info. I checked the laws and there is no para.41 in either AufenthaltG or BeschV, so I'm guessing that's not your residence permission (Unless your country has a special work agreement with Germany). Can you look at your residence card (eAT) and tell me what is written there? In my opinion you should have a Blue Card. It is true that for some residence titles there is a 3 year limit, especially if you are on Duldung. So just let me know and I'll try to clarify the situation. And who told you that, any formal authority or...?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/15 5:41 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
Hi, in my eAT card  i tell you what is there :

Art Des Titels : Aufenthaltserlaubnis 
Anmerkungen
 18 Abs. 4. S. 1 )
SIEHE ZUSATZBLATT
PASS (-ERSATZ) - NR. (My Passport #) 
Gultig BIS (Passport Validity)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/15 6:06 PM as a reply to Pallab Chakraborty.
Yes, so you have an Aufenthaltstitel according to par.18, I actually have exactly the same. But where did you hear that they won't extend permits regarding par.18, now I'm very curious because it also affects me. You can also call me at 0163 778 5251 in case it takes longer or gets complicated.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/15 6:21 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
And here is the website you asked for:

http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/aufenthg_2004/
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK