Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

RE: Re: DE Burgeschaft

Re: DE Burgeschaft
Answer
11/13/07 1:09 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@A.T
You are real pal. Thanks for your answers.
No, I am not on social and I was never on social. Actually once when the employer in B.S proclaim that I am terrorist and pushed me to court I got social help…since then I am in such condition as I am now…but I have paid back all money since then.
I even got help from the forum then, and I am sorry but nothing went good in my live since then, so I can return the money.
I was put directly in Kranken Geld directly from the last job, when I got the hearth stroke. Since then I got Kündigung after 6 months and till now being on Kranken kasse.
I like to go to work really, but I can not.
There is some program they told me for people who got heart problems like working partially and under medical observations but I was not ready yet to it, I intend next week.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/07 11:36 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max,
Pal?

Just try to forget your X-perience with X-employer etc. and what happened. This seem to relief you, especially in your on-going treatement.

Else, I wrote you before, when you were worried about NE, that you would get it.

So, with NE, no one is going to ask you to go out.

The only thing, as I wrote, if and when your heath allows, to show some Beschäftigung and forward it especially to Einbürgerungsamt.

Gute Besserung,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/07 2:46 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
I am sorry for call you a pal.
My mistake.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/14/07 5:16 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
@max,
just cound not understand and that's why asked.

I wish that you get it soon, what you desire!

But, there is time for every thing to happen and we should try to be patience for that.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/16/07 4:25 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi,

Do you know whether EU-Bürger applying for the 7 year German citizenship need to take part in the Orientirungskurs?

If I look at this below it seems to me that the answer is NO, any comment? :

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#43.3

"(2a) Von der Verpflichtung zur Teilnahme am Orientierungskurs sind Ausländer ausgenommen, die eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach § 38a besitzen, wenn sie nachweisen, dass sie bereits in einem anderen Mitgliedstaat der Europäischen Union zur Erlangung ihrer Rechtsstellung als langfristig Aufenthaltsberechtigte an Integrationsmaßnahmen teilgenommen haben."

Cheers,
Cristian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/08 2:29 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Greetings,

For citizenship, situation is as follows:
"Zertifikat Deutsch" training and exam successful year 2004 (Hofheim VHS at Hessen)
"Orientierungskurs B1" training and exam successful year 2008 (Frankfurt VHS at Hessen)

So what should I do at this time ?
Should I also repeat the language exam once again?

Should I send these 2 documents to somewhere to get another document which is X Bescheinigung ?

Thanks in advance,
pwehrli
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/08 4:23 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi pwehrli,
You should send copy of those two documents to BAMF with an accompanying letter explaining that you would like to have a Integration Course Certificate based on those documents. (Usually a copy of your passport pages where you have your photo and your residence permit is also necessary)

You should be able to find the local representative* of BAMF for your area on the BAMF Web-Site. You may want to check with this person in advance in order to find whether he would need attested copies or not.. (usually it is not necessary to have them attested) and whether he needs the copy of the passport pages..

Good luck and keep us updated about your situation..

Lacrima

* http://www.integration-in-deutschland.de/cln_092/nn_282964/SubSites/Integration/DE/03__Akteure/Beratung/Regionalstellen/__Function/WebGIS/Regionalstellen/webgis-node.html?__nnn=true
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/8/08 7:48 PM as a reply to Johnny English.
Hi Lacrima,

thanks for your quick feedback,
I sent the letter with additional documents to BAMF at Hessen (Frankfurt Flughafen aussenstelle).

I will update when I know more.

Regards,
pwehrli
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/08 11:52 AM as a reply to Johnny English.
OK, received the integration course certificate from BAMF/Hessen. Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: DE Burgeschaft
Answer
7/23/15 9:47 AM as a reply to Guvenc Gulce.
Hallo Lacrima,

Could you please comment on my case:

Interruptions of residence §12b StAG

http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/841222?_19_redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trust7.com%2Fforum%2F-%2Fmessage_boards%2Fsearch%3F_19_keywords%3D12b%26_19_searchCategoryId%3D0%26_19_breadcrumbsCategoryId%3D0%26_19_redirect%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.trust7.com%252Fforum%253Fp_p_id%253D19%2526p_p_lifecycle%253D0%2526p_p_state%253Dnormal%2526p_p_mode%253Dview%2526p_p_col_id%253Dcolumn-2%2526p_p_col_count%253D1

Cheers
BT
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3