Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help needed regarding Ebay!!

Toggle
Help needed regarding Ebay!!
Answer
7/10/08 9:35 PM
Hi all,

Hope you are doing good!!

I have a problem with ebay. I bought a hard disk(€140) in ebay a month ago, and paid with bank transfer. The seller didn't send the hard disk. He is not responding to emails. Looks like he did this to many people....reported to ebay and ebay blocked him now.

Is there a way I get my money back? Any body had such experience? Please advice!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed regarding Ebay!!
Answer
7/11/08 12:39 PM as a reply to Sachidanandam Sundarraju.
Well, hum, contact a lawyer?

And an advice for your future buys at eBay, use bank transfers only if the amount is less than 20 euros, for all the rest, it is preferable to use Paypal as you can get your money back in case something happens.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help needed regarding Ebay!!
Answer
7/11/08 2:04 PM as a reply to Sachidanandam Sundarraju.
I have used bank transfer for more than 20 euros and i never had prob,u need to see if user is good or not there is somewhere in his profile u can check he is getting + points from other users whith whom he had made deal earlier.

and i wont recommend u to buy computer items from ebay, ppl r so stupid ,everytime i bet, the price goes so high that it almost reaches the normal market price:-(
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott