Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Employer Change!
Answer
7/16/15 11:12 AM
Hi,

today I received a mail with some questions which are interesting for others too, so I answer here:

1) They say that as I have my Blue card still not for more than 1 year. The company will have to sponsor an employer change and I can't do it myself? I read all around on your forms at trust7 didn't come across such a rule that if the employer change is within first year of the issue of blue card then Company has to initiate the process?

No need to sponsor anything! You just go to the foreigner office and provide the new employment contract. As long as the new contract fullfils the Blue Card rules the employer change can be done in 1 hour.

2) Also is it mandatory for me to deregister(abmeldung) in Berlin before I go?

If you move to another place in Germany you have to register there and the new registration includes the derigistration of the old residence.

3)The salary satisfies the minimum threshold of 49.000,00 euros per year and the job profile is the same so I don't see what objection ABH might have also is it mandatory that the change of employer takes place in the new city of job which is Munich? 

Your place of residence is the one which counts. If you live in Munich the foreigner office in Munich is in charge of your case, no matter where the company is located.
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott