Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Sponsor Companies

Toggle
Sponsor Companies
Answer
2/25/06 12:53 AM
Hi, let's say I got the skills, the degree, the experience, the languages, etc. Where do I find companies that would be willing to sponsor me? any webpage? thx.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Sponsor Companies
Answer
2/25/06 10:35 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
@JoseGuate

Hi, let's say you got the brains. ;-)
Help yourself with a friandly thing known as Google and search "jobs in germany".
0 (0 Votes)

Thx
Answer
2/26/06 10:07 PM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
Thank you for the insight, but let me be more specific. There's a webpage in the US that tells u wether the company is even willing to consider sponsoring you. www.latpro.com then click search jobs. This is a great advantage because well.. many companies don't even consider sponsoring someone because of the lengthy burocratic mountain. Sending out CVs has been like throwing them to a brick wall, but If you knew which would be willing to sponsor, that would be another story. So the question was, any webpage like Latpro where u can specifically look for companies willing to sponsor? Thx.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/06 12:08 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
If any company would find your skills suitable then they would apply for your work-permit. There are so many people in this forum who got their work permit this way. The key is you have to secure a job first. Try applying for jobs first and share your experience with us :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/06 12:56 PM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
@JoseGuate (o Jose Chapin si eres guatemalteco):

There is a lot of webpages to search for job here. If you do a fast search in the forum you will find them. As an example there is Monster (www.monster.de) and 100 more.

But a webpage just as you mention I think you cannot find it here in Germany.

Follow the advice of the other guys. Search for a job, write them an Email with your CV and if you are good enought, any company will sponsor you. You know, we are about 16000 that are in Germany following that method and worked!

Take into account the german languaje sometimes is very important. If you know it, you have 30% of the way done. If you have experience, another important part is also done.

Good luck and keep us informed!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/06 10:23 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
Yes job search through job sites is the best option in Germany.But if you are thinking out of the box then I can share some info with you about H1B

I came across this link in a group of a company which claims they are currently recruiting and filing H1B visas for talented and experienced individuals.Try contacting careers(at)nxsofts.com or visit the website.I am not aware of the genuity though!

Good luck
Ravi
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/28/06 1:53 PM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
why do you use word sponsor???
why not job???

sponsoring ussually means giving money for nothing.
or for litle bit advertisement.

do you want job or only money???
0 (0 Votes)

puro Chapin :)
Answer
3/1/06 2:12 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
Thank you all for your help! I'd like to hear more of your personal stories.
Ravindra81: I sent my CV to the company you said, I'll let u know if it was legit.
DvD: I say "Sponsor" because I don't have a german working permit. The company that would hire me would have to do all the paperwork (sponsoring me) so I can get the work visa. I'm not looking for charity, I can fend off for myself.

I just feel this is the right time to take my career elsewhere. I'm a 25 electronics engineer with experience in multinational companies, speak english, spanish and german fluidly, but the reason I started this thread was because I didn't understand how the whole procedure worked. But thanks to all of you it's becoming a bit clearer.
If you have any other tips they will be greatly appreciated! Best Regards,

Jose
0 (0 Votes)

it's late and I'm tired
Answer
3/1/06 2:25 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
excuse my grammatical errors emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/06 11:45 AM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
@josechapin:

Well if you want, I can send you some tips for you. Please send me you email.

Yo trabaje un tiempo en Guatemala (estaba en la Zona 13) y me enamore de tu pais. Ojala pueda volver!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/1/06 6:26 PM as a reply to Jose Lagos.
I'd appreciate to hear from you,

jmlakes@gmx.net

Jose
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7