Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Searched by police at highway

Toggle
Searched by police at highway
Answer
5/19/10 12:36 AM
I was checked by 2 police at the highway.
As always, I asked them to show me their ID first.
afterthat, I gave them my passport, driving licence and Fahrzeugschein.
Checked everything, all in ordnung.
They asked me what I have in my car.
I said nothing special, company notebook and some personal items.
They searched my car and found nothing and they asked me to show them the company notebook. They even bother to call the company to check my ID.

The more I think about this, I am getting angrier and angrier.

Do they allowed to do this (call company to check my ID?). It is like an insult to me.
I guessed they were dissapointed can't find anything on me and also after they found my NE.

racist pig!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Searched by police at highway
Answer
5/19/10 4:12 AM as a reply to vijay raud.
hi VP,

its normal to feel angry when stopped by the police but as always it depends on the circumstances...

Where you near the border with Holland, Switzerland , Poland or the czech republic ? If so .. its pretty normal to be checked .. Holland for drugs, Switzerland for money and Poland and the czech republic for contraband (yes, even if they are EU countries).

Also sometimes you or your car fit some passing description and once they stop you they think.. well while we are at it, lets do a full physical.

The important thing is that they must treat you with respect.

-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/10 8:57 AM as a reply to vijay raud.
thank for the comforting words.
I have no problem that they checked my car, in fact I think they should do more often to catch criminal.

I have problem with they called my company to check my ID. Like I am a thief or something.

anyway, it is my 1st experience :-D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/25/10 10:00 PM as a reply to vijay raud.
both were male police?? if could be women, you would have not been angry emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott