Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa decision put on hold

Toggle
Visa decision put on hold
Answer
7/7/15 12:33 PM
Hi All,

i have attended "National Visa" @ chennai German consulate Yesturday.

my job contract is not specified (no end date)

i got an offer from the existing firm (ABC) which i am currently working in India (abc india) ,however i got a new job offer (abc germany) both are same firms but the location is different (basically transfer).

i have all the documentation in place ,however my employer (abc germany) has not given me the Pre approval letter from the Germany.

vo - where are you going to work (wch place)?
my - Munich

VO - do you have the pre approval letter?
my - no ,as per the information from abc germany Immigration/HR Team confirmed that since my application is for bluecard they have confirmed i don't need any pre approval letter.

VO - is there any one attending visa interview from your firm today?
My - as far as i know no.

VO - ok fine

VO - as i can see your application is also for blue card ,we need to check there are some pre-requisites that need to met for BLUE CARD ,so we will get back to you over an email in a weeks time or may be 4 weeks ,if we need any aditional documents ,if we don't need any additional documents (will be mentioned in email ) you need to send across original passport ,travel insurance copy ,any other documents requested (will be mentioned in the email) through your Travel agent (Vendor - visa processing agent).

my - ok thanks.

vo - i know your start date is 01/08/2015 
my - ok

VO -please take the Biometric (both left hand and right hand 4 fingers and thumb impression) .
my - completed the excercise.

visa officer has not mentioned/specified whether my application is approved/reject/on hold clearly.

she has not asked me many questions 

my doubts raised 
when i see deputed employees people attending interview before me and after me are getting the response immediately and visa will be issues in 3-5 working days (was the response from the vo)
where are in my case pre approval letter i have not produced/submitted -this could be the delay?

Note :
blue card eligibility category (salary > EURO 48,000/-) i have met that criteria.
apart from this do they have any additional checks looking for?

please clarify - what if my BLUECARD eligibility criteria has been declined ,do i get the visa atleast.

as far as i know i have cross checked all the documents.

eventhough my start date is AUG 1st 2015 - will the embassy folks don't care about my start date and they take thier own time (4 to 6 weeks)

while i was going through some blogs i have heard with out pre approval letter the visa processing time is estimated - 8-12 weeks - do i fall into this category????
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa decision put on hold
Answer
11/17/15 2:34 PM as a reply to Rajesh sopidi.
Hi Rajesh,

Did you got you Visa and how much time it took please update!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott