Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

german pass

Toggle
german pass
Answer
1/3/08 6:37 PM
Dear friends i will like to find out some informations i am married now for 2 and half years and i want to apply for a german pass ,i am working sinces 1 year now and i have a full time job and a house contrack
-married 2 and half years
-payslip
-house contract
but i have done nt done the intergration course but i have study german in the university now so is there a document i can show for intergration course becaused i have not done it pls help me out i am from stadt berlin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: german pass
Answer
1/3/08 7:20 PM as a reply to ken cola.
i dont know if the time is 2.5 years or 3 years.
but intregration course is not a big deal.u need to join it somewhere and and in one month maybe in 15 -20 days u will finish it.
if u hav G3 level of german certificate then it will work.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: german pass
Answer
1/3/08 7:30 PM as a reply to ken cola.
i have done one mouth for the intergration course already normaly it is 6 mouths and i am also at B1 at german course in the uni
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott