Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Application possibility and time duration

Toggle
Hello All,

I am Nikhil an Indian living in Paris. 
I got a job offer from a company in Berlin as a sales manager.My company had applied from the labour department for an approval.

1. My annual salary is 29.000 euros per annum including bonus. (will this affect my chances). Is this above the minimum salary required for a foreigner for a non blue card category.
I hold a  bachelors of Commerce degree (both my universities and degrees are registerd in the anabin  site as H+).
I have a year experience in the field of Management.

2. My  masters school is listed as H+/- and my masters degree is'nt listed in the anabin database.

Its been almost 4 weeks since the company got an approval from the forign albour department.
Please let me know if this is normal and what my chances are.

Thank you in advance.
Nikhil
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Application possibility and time duration
Answer
7/4/15 12:52 PM as a reply to NIkhil.
Hi Nikhil,

The salary you mentioned shouldn't be an issue. The ZAV (job board) usually takes 4-6 weeks to consent as they need to check if there are EU candidates suitable for the job. The salary won't be taken into consideration. As far as I know there is no "minimum" salary requirement as I have met people making <25k/annum that secured the ZAV approval with ease. Just out of curiousity, which city are you moving to? 

Best of luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/4/15 1:32 PM as a reply to Fiend.
Hello moshcreature,

Firstly thanks for the valuable reply, really appreciate it.
I am moving to Berlin.
Also, I wanted to know as only my bachelors degree and university is recognised as H+ and my masters is not listed will this have any impact?

Thanks in advance

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/15 5:12 PM as a reply to NIkhil.
nikh21:
Hello moshcreature,

Firstly thanks for the valuable reply, really appreciate it.
I am moving to Berlin.
Also, I wanted to know as only my bachelors degree and university is recognised as H+ and my masters is not listed will this have any impact?

Thanks in advance

Should be fine. Unless your job explicitly requires a Masters degree.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott