Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Certificate of Residence more than 6 months old - Family Reunion Visa

Toggle
Certificate of Residence more than 6 months old - Family Reunion Visa
family re-union visa anmeldung bie der meldebehorde anmeldung ummeldung
Answer
6/22/15 6:30 PM
Hi,

I am a Blue Card holder living in Germany for more than 3 years.

My wife is going to apply for Family Reunion Visa at the Chennai Consulate soon.
In the documents checklist, it says Certificate of Residence should not be more than 6 months old. But my City Registration certificate is about 10 months old because I moved into my current apartment then.

How can I give a Certificate of Residence that is less than 6 months old in this case?
Did anyone encounter such a situation during the family reunion visa application process?
Could I get one more city registration certificate from the Rathaus now? Would they give it to me if I explain my situation?

Any help for this issue would be very useful.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Chock
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Certificate of Residence more than 6 months old - Family Reunion Visa
Answer
6/23/15 11:09 AM as a reply to Chockalingam Venkatachalam.
Submit what you have. That is enough. You can still get latest one called residence certificate with a cost of 10-15€. 
+1 (1 Vote)

Thank you hprj emoticon I got a new residence certificate (Meldebescheinigung) from my Rathaus now. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott