Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

support parents tax deductible / unterstützung eltern steuerlich absetzbar

Toggle
support parents tax deductible / unterstützung eltern steuerlich absetzbar
job tax tax returns jobs bank account steur_klass tax class steur steur klasse tax return returns
Answer
6/18/15 11:00 AM
Hello dear users,
I want to know that if I support financially my mother in Pakistan then what should I need to get the tax return from “Finanzamt”.
Here are the questions:
1/ what type of documents I need for Finanzamt to get the money back (please provide a link where I can download the forms)?
2/ do I need the some documents from Pakistan also(please provide a link where I can download the forms)?
3/ How much tax I will get return from Finanzamt (e.g. if I transfer every month 300€ (300 x 12 = 3600 in   a year ) in my mother’s bank account then how much will I get return from “Finanzamt” after “Steuererklärung”)?

I will appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you very much in advance,
0 (0 Votes)

Hallo

pl. hv a look at the forum.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/296106-anlage-unterhalt-if-you-support-parentsspouse/

http://www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Elster

I do not know about the calculation but per head or to your mother you can send atleast 2000 euro per year. You can also send more but it will not be taken into account. You have to show the proofs that the money left from germany bank account and reached your mother bank account. you have to fill anlage unterhalt form for it.

the best way to avoid any questions is: send money monthly for twelve months or for every beginning of the quarter 900 euros as an example. If you have sent money in april, then the tax people will consider that your mother did not required money from jan to march so they consider the calculation only from april and to dec if you hv sent continuously.

If you have any questions, you may post on the above forum.

Good luck
BR
Basbrem
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7