Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

need a navigationsystem

Toggle
need a navigationsystem
Answer
8/1/06 6:02 PM
Hi,

I need a navigation system for ~150€ (first-hand/second-hand) for Renault R19 model. Any tips?

What is Naviradio? Will that be cheaper?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: need a navigationsystem
Answer
8/1/06 6:46 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
I don't know if this model is available in Europe, it is the simplest and cheapest navigation from Garmin products. In USA costs around $200

Garmin StreetPilot i2
http://www.garmin.com/products/spi2/
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/1/06 8:21 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
:-) Got the same car, and I bought me a Traffic Assist Highspeed from Becker (www.becker.de) and I'm really satisfied with it but unfortunately, it costs around 400 euros.

Or you can simply go to an electronic shop like Media Markt, Conrad or Saturn and get a pick on them but for 150, I think you can't get a first-hand one.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/06 2:22 AM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
From Promarkt you can get TomTom 0ne for 279 euros (with Germany + west Europe maps). They have also got other variants on their website.

http://www.promarkt.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-PMO-Site/de_DE/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=10000015521%40Sites-PMO&CatalogCategoryID=kFgKAANyem4AAAEH2_f26iGG&JumpTo=BrowseStandardCatalog
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/28/06 4:02 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Just wanted to let you know that I bought Garmin i3 deutschland/Tschesich from ebay... Its new and costed 173 €!

Thank you all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 11:21 AM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
Does anybod has/knows some Navigation software that has Craotia maps?

It could also be only map that I could import in TomTom that I already have.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/06 1:35 PM as a reply to LaLi LuNa.
@DvD

Hello,

can you please tell us how can you import the maps from other software into Tomtom? I have also Tomtom 5 and i want to import maps from Navigon software...

regards,
Rohit
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3