Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Documents required for Germany work-permit applying from Pakistan

Toggle
Hello

First of all I would like to appreciate the amazing work you guys are doing. Helping people, I am from Pakistan and I got job offer in Munich, Germany, if someone has applied for work-permit from Pakistan kindly guide what documents are required, I have looked at list of documents provided by German Embassy in Pakistan, but it is really confusing since same page list documents for Job seeker visa and work-permit I am not sure which to prepare...

Secondly I got few questions as well...

1) Visa processing take quite long time (it might take 4 months), how I can provide accommodation detail in Germany, since I am not sure when I will get visa.

2) IELTS required for job seeker visa or one with job offer also need to have passed IELTS

3) Proof of funds, do people with job offer also need to have Sperrkonto account in germany?

Thanks for help.  
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Documents required for Germany work-permit applying from Pakistan
Answer
6/10/15 5:58 PM as a reply to Fahad Abbas.
1) Visa processing take quite long time (it might take 4 months), how I can provide accommodation detail in Germany, since I am not sure when I will get visa.

According to my research, you can list any address in the city you intend on staying in. I personally listed that of a hotel. You may also list the address of your company as far as I can gather. The point is, you can relocate later to another residence as long as it is is within the city limits and it shouldn't interfere with your paper work.

2) IELTS required for job seeker visa or one with job offer also need to have passed IELTS
3) Proof of funds, do people with job offer also need to have Sperrkonto account in germany?

I spoke with the German Embassy in Islamabad and they made it clear that the aforementioned certificates are only required by job seekers.

0 (0 Votes)

Thanks for help.

But please don't forget to share list of documents you had to attach with application. As it will help lot of other people as well since instructions on German embassy website are ambigous.

Kind Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Documents required for Germany work-permit applying from Pakistan
Answer
3/30/17 12:38 AM as a reply to Fahad Abbas.
Dear Omar and Abbas please someone list all the required documents you guys submitted. Thnaks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott