Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Seeking advice on working permit receipt

Toggle
Hi,

I am new to this wonderful website. I would like to seek advice on following issue. I finished my masters in Sweden and came to Munich for internship for which i was issued a visa til 17-10-07. Now i have found a job and the company has applied for the work permit and I have received a slip titled Fiktionbeislung (or something like this).

Now i have two questions:

1. Since it takes 6 weeks for work permit, can I go to India using this receipt given I have no other valid document in form of visa or residence permit.
2. Am i required to be present here during this processing stage.
3. As silly mistake actually, when i came here and filled form for internship document, there was a column for my mother's birthdate..and as i didnt knew and wanted to avoid embarrasement i filled some date...But again while filling the form for work permit I needed to fill this information, again i filled some other date..So can somebdy tell me what will happen incase they discover this. I know it was stupid of me..

I would be thankful for your help.

ravi...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Seeking advice on working permit receipt
Answer
10/17/07 8:34 PM as a reply to aryan kumar.
Apparently its not a problem to travel with a Fiktionsbescheinigung, but only if you are flying directly to and from india. (A Fiktionsbescheinigung does not work in Schengen space, it's like a visa only for Germany). But i would recommend you to get a letter from the ABH where they confirm this to avoid problems at the airport.

Source: http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/international/iso/studium/aufenthalt_index.htm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/18/07 8:23 PM as a reply to aryan kumar.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I asked the concerned lady for one but she said there is no letter like this.

I am in confusion whether to go or not..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/11 5:41 PM as a reply to aryan kumar.
Hi Ravi,

I have the same situation. I finished my studies, got a job and applied for arbeitserlaubnis (work permit). I have currently fiktionsbescheinigung valid for 3 months. I dont have any letter from the auslaenderbehoerde stating that this visa is valid.

Could you visit India and have you faced any problems at immigration check in india? I'm planning to visit india as it takes time to get the work permit and im worried as our immigration guys in india would stop me coming back to germany.

Thank you

Sanjeev
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3