Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Yet Another Leaving-Germany Questions

Toggle
Yet Another Leaving-Germany Questions
Answer
10/17/06 6:33 PM
Hi all,

After being in Germany for 3 years, I decided to go to my home country (India) permanently. Well, the reasons are most common like: feeling lonely, no-good-german knowledge, wish to be with family, etc.

I discussed with my company regarding me-working-from India. Fortunately, the company was very much interested in listening to me and accepted my request. All good, now I am going to leave Germany on 31st January 2007.

I sent Kündigung to Arcor, O2, House owner and TK. Now I have some more questions:

1) I have Arcor internet connection and thereby, connected to Deutsche Telekom. Should I send the Deutsche Telekom a seperate Kündigung letter?
2) Should the Entega (STROM, WASSER provider) also be notified with the Kündigung letter?
3) Any others who require Kündigung?
4) How can file the Tax-Returns for 2006? Can I do it in January 2007 and go to India?
5) How can I claim the tax back I paid for January 2007?

Thank you all.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Yet Another Leaving-Germany Questions
Answer
10/17/06 8:32 PM as a reply to Jagadeesan Balakrishnan.
1) if you have an Arcor DSL connection, it's normally not on a DT line, so DT has nothing in the game, so you can leave them. As proof, I was an Arcor client and ended the contract last month and I had to go personnaly at DT to request a phone line. But to be sure, which knda connection do you have with them?
2) Yes
3) No but you can close your bank accounts and stuff
4) Yes you can
5) You will have to fill a tax declaration on January 2008 for that, AFAIK

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124