Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

German Work visa to German EU blue card

Toggle
Hello all,

I have joined this forum recently, I have a question about converting my work visa(aufenthaltserlaubnis) to a blue card. About an year ago, I moved to Germany on a work visa. Back then I was not really aware of the BlueCard process. My salary at that point was 48K. I have a B.Sc in Chemistry and a PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) in IT Management from India. I work here in Germany as a Sofware QA Manager in an automobile firm. 

I would like to know if I can can convert my work visa to a Blue Card - If I am able to renegotiate my salary about 52K, recently I have been recieving a few job offers well above that range. 

I see that my PGDM is not recognized under Anabin database, but my university is in the list. Will my PGDM withold me from getting a Blue Card.

Thanks
Vicky
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German Work visa to German EU blue card
Answer
5/25/15 9:55 PM as a reply to Vikash shishodia.
Hi Vicky,

As far i know, if a particular subject/program/institution isn't enlisted on Anabin database, still you have the option to apply along with your certificates. In that case they will evaluate it manually & you have to pay them a service charge for that. I dont remember that amount exactly. But i am pretty sure about that.

I would request you to dig it from Anabin & BAMF site. You will find what you want!

All the best bro.. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18