Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Permanent Residence and Schwarzfahren

Toggle
Permanent Residence and Schwarzfahren
Answer
5/19/15 10:35 PM
Hello,

About 5 years ago (when I was new to Germany) I forgot my monthly ticket at home and had to pay 40 euros. And once in Die Bahn my ticket was not for the proper connection and got a fine as well. All happened 5 years ago and there is nothing on my Fuhrungszeugnis, I was also not summoned to a court for a defense, I just transferred the money to a bank account.

Do you have any idea if that would be a problem for Permanent Residency or citizenship?

Thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Permanent Residence and Schwarzfahren
Answer
5/20/15 9:47 AM as a reply to Arnhem.
Hi,

I do not think so, as you made all transactions at that time itself.

No worries, just wait and collect your PR.

BR
Basbrem
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/15 9:47 AM as a reply to Arnhem.
Don't worry. There will be no problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/15 7:41 PM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
If you have clarified the things on time those days everything will be fine.

During the Permanent residence or naturalization process, local authorities ask the other authorities to perform security check for these kinds of things. Therefore it is advised not to miss anything or any single detail of like this in the past as these are always giving a chance to the officials in the authorities to slow down the process. No fee, no penalty, no fine, if possible no debt, no bad court decision should be on your paper before you get them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/15 10:51 PM as a reply to Arnhem.
Thanks Basbrem and sanjayd for the answers.

Klenze what do you mean with there should be no fines etc. Because once I paid a 40E fine for Schwarzfahren however this didn't go to any legal authority. The only way ABH would know that would be if they called the Stadtverkehr and asked them. Do you think they do that or would they make this a big deal that I was a shwarzfahrer once 5 years ago? This seems a bit too strict to me, I'm not sure though. Thanks for your answer.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/15 9:11 AM as a reply to Arnhem.
Hallo arnhem,

You are just confusing yourself here. There is no issue at all for you to get PR. All the best.

Regards,
Mohamm
0 (0 Votes)

einburgerung niederlassungserlaubnis
Answer
5/21/15 11:11 AM as a reply to Arnhem.
arnhem:
Klenze what do you mean with there should be no fines etc. Because once I paid a 40E fine for Schwarzfahren however this didn't go to any legal authority. The only way ABH would know that would be if they called the Stadtverkehr and asked them. Do you think they do that or would they make this a big deal that I was a shwarzfahrer once 5 years ago? This seems a bit too strict to me, I'm not sure though. Thanks for your answer.
There are many readers of these forums who are interested in naturalization and I (as a person who obtained German citizenship and permanent residence permit) wanted to show them what they can face when applying for naturlization. There is a German forum site Info4alien maintained by the German officials working in Alien Offices (see Einbürgerung) where there are many threads for the cases where people applied for naturalization but failed or got many challenges, just because of a small thing, say, 7 years ago. There are many details in this topic. I didn't want to go to into details but just pre-warning of other people. Checks (investigative proceedings - called "Ermittlungsverfahren" in German) of other offices (Police etc) are done both for naturalization and permanent residence.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott