Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

ship transport (courier)

Toggle
ship transport (courier)
Answer
1/13/09 5:28 PM
Hi,

is there any body knows about transport by ship (for 20-50kg luggage) from India (andhra Pradesh) to Germany (Bayern) ?

is it cheap ? and how much will it take?

txs
Sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: ship transport (courier)
Answer
1/13/09 5:36 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Sea transport goes by volume than kilos. Call up Schenker India? Ask for LCL quote (less than a container load).

I dont think the rate would be lot differnt than air cargo for the luggage you have stated.

DHL charges about INR 17000 for 20 kilos (air cargo).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/09 10:29 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,

In my opinion, India Post is the best and the rates are comparably cheaper than any other Services.

For 20 Kgs, they charge around Rs. 6000/-.

-- Zameer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/09 11:02 PM as a reply to ka sr.
@Sinu78

I have enquired few years ago two different companies in Hamburg. Unfortunately, I have lost those addresses. They charge per ton or container basis. That time we were looking for somebody to share the prices.

I probably also need to transport the goods from Andhra Pradesh to Germany. If you would like then we can also share the prices if we both agree.

In mean time, I also collect some information on the same. please write email to mail2me2009@yahoo.de

Greetings
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18