Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Tax return

Toggle
Tax return
Answer
1/14/05 10:08 AM
Hi
I was green card holder and worked in germany last year form Jan till september.Now I am in India and want to file my tax return.
I have some questions regarding filing:
1. For Filing returns which address should i give employer address in germany or my current indian adddress.
2. I am still mantaining a bank account there.Can I use that account for tax refund.

Thanks in advance
Priya
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tax return
Answer
1/15/05 1:51 PM as a reply to priyanka surana.
easy, get yourself a tax consultant and he will do all the jobs for you. spend some money to relieve yourself from the FA, my friend!

I have a question, what kind of GC do you get the you work only 9 months? I think GC is 5 years.
unless you quited by yourself.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/05 2:58 PM as a reply to priyanka surana.
Hi,

This is it was told to me from my friend(working as GC in Siemens) recently migrated to Canada, We need to wait for a period of 2 years, and later fill the tax returns with german consulte,India. You tax returns will be returned to bank account filled in the tax return application. If i get any more info i can provide.

Regards,
Mushtaq
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/05 9:06 PM as a reply to priyanka surana.
Hi Mushtaq,

are you sure you are not confusing the claim of your pensions contributions (after two years) with the yearly tax claim? I seriously doubt that the Tax Office will take your Tax declaration after two years.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3