Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Employer change and 1 month gap between jobs. Insurance

Employer change and 1 month gap between jobs. Insurance
insurance health insurance coverage change of employer on blue card blue card employer change
Answer
5/8/15 1:47 PM
I have EU Blue card and changing my Employer within 2 years.

I have been to Frankfurt ABH last 10 days. My new Job contract satisfies the EU Blue card requirements and i have given a copy of my contract to ABH. I have got appointment after 7 weeks in Frankfurt ABH to change the Company name in zusatsblatt.

My questions:
1) I have one month gap between my current job end date and new job joining date. Will this impact my 21 / 33 months  EU Blue card work experience to get NE?  
2) What will happen to my Health Insurance, because my company is paying Health insurance for me right now.
3) There will be Rentor , tax etc paid by the company. Will this one month gap create issue for me?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18