Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Employer change process

Toggle
Employer change process
blue card employer change
Answer
5/4/15 8:27 PM
Hello Everybody,

Can anybody please explain me employer change process in detail on Blue card (on Zusatzblatt & on Ecard) ? I have new job contract which satisfies all blue card requirements , but I have not yet finished 2 years on Blue card in Germany.

I am getting multiple opinions from my  friends about employer change process, but don't know the person who has done employer change on Blue card when he / she has not finished 2 years in Germany.

Request to replay quickly and share your experiences.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Employer change process
Answer
5/8/15 1:09 PM as a reply to M.
You need to satisfy the salary requirements primarily.

If Brutto is more than 48400 per annum, process will be much easier. If it is more than 37k per annum, process is lengthy one.

Do you know whether you have Zusatsblatt with company name or with Both company name and your Job role described?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/8/15 1:39 PM as a reply to M.
I am also one of the persons who has changed employer in Blue card within the first 2 years. You can ask you questions.

When you change a job in 
Blue card and your new job should also fulfil Blue card requirement, Then, only your new job contract letter is required. ABH doesn't even ask any question on why you want to change your employer. You also need to take your passport. Blue card remains the same, only the green leaf (Zusatsblatt) of your passport is replaced with a new employer details.

Its a 10 minute task at ABH, but you need to take an appointment for this activity. So, ideally you will be visiting ABH twice, once for taking appointment and then on appointment date. Check if you can take appointment by phone. The appointment date can be 15 days to 2 months from the day u take the appointment. Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/9/15 11:19 AM as a reply to Palani Soundararajan.
spngks:
You need to satisfy the salary requirements primarily.

If Brutto is more than 48400 per annum, process will be much easier. If it is more than 37k per annum, process is lengthy one.

Do you know whether you have Zusatsblatt with company name or with Both company name and your Job role described?

Thank you spngks. Yes my Zusatsblatt has my current employer name and my role (but no other remarks like any binding or have to be with current employer for xyz years etc ....).

1. If Employer name and role is mentioned on Zusatsblatt , will it be problem for change of Job ?
2. Also I am getting new job to another city, so do I need to do change of employer on Zusatsblatt in my current city ABH or new city ABH ?
3. While going to ABH , do I need to show resignation letter / email sent to current employer or do I need to give resignation confrimation from my current employer ?

Quick reply appreciated.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3