Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Recipes

rice flakes

Toggle
rice flakes
Answer
7/13/05 4:11 PM
Hi,
I would like to know which supermarket sells rice flakes (Reisflocken) in Germany. It is called 'poha' in Hindi. It is used to make delicious sweets and some other dishes too. Here is a picture of it.
http://www.cuisinecuisine.com/images/Poha.jpg
Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: rice flakes
Answer
7/13/05 4:50 PM as a reply to K S.
You do not get this normal german supermarkets. Try in the indian shops in your region. I use to buy this in the indian shops.

Cheers, Indian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/05 5:49 PM as a reply to K S.
Yes Indian, it is available in Sri Lankan shops here. But I heard that it is also sold in some German supermarkets, just like cornflakes. If so, I would like to know where.
Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 12:05 AM as a reply to K S.
i guess u can pop in at DM and check it out ...they have lots of packed cereals and seeds.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 5:14 PM as a reply to K S.
WalMart and V-Markt have some "international" shelfs - at least I saw japanese, greek, russian food there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 10:22 PM as a reply to K S.
Thanks for the suggestions. I have already checked Walmart; its not there. Will try DM.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott