Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

German national visa for Employment | How to handle Dependants

Toggle
German national visa for Employment | How to handle Dependants
germany work permit dependent visa in parallel dependent and work visa
Answer
4/28/15 3:24 AM
Hello ,
Trust everyone is doing great.
First of all really appreciate all the great work this forum is doing to help people like us.
Keep up the good work.

I have got an employment contract from a company in germany and I will be eligible for blue card.
But when I'm applying for visa,I can see that we can apply for a generic "German national Visa" and then get that converted to blue card after going there.
In that application form, there a question asking  will my family members accompany my, for which my answer is "yes" and i will write their names in the subsequent column.
I'm based out of bangalore,india.

My confusion is there is no further questions about family, like passport numbers of wife and son.
Can anyone help me with below
  • Do i have to fill separate forms for my family?
  • Do i need to take separate DDs for them?
  • Do they need to accompany me for visa interview?
  • As this is german national visa ( and not blue card which will be given later) will they need to have language proficiency certificate.
  • Will they issue visa to both together.
  • Do you know someone who moved with family recently to get this information.??
Thanks,
Vinay
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German national visa for Employment | How to handle Dependants
Answer
4/28/15 4:54 AM as a reply to vvk vvk.
roadrunner:
Hello ,
Trust everyone is doing great.
First of all really appreciate all the great work this forum is doing to help people like us.
Keep up the good work.

I have got an employment contract from a company in germany and I will be eligible for blue card.
But when I'm applying for visa,I can see that we can apply for a generic "German national Visa" and then get that converted to blue card after going there.
In that application form, there a question asking  will my family members accompany my, for which my answer is "yes" and i will write their names in the subsequent column.
I'm based out of bangalore,india.

My confusion is there is no further questions about family, like passport numbers of wife and son.
Can anyone help me with below
  • Do i have to fill separate forms for my family?  YES
  • Do i need to take separate DDs for them?  YES
  • Do they need to accompany me for visa interview? YES
  • As this is german national visa ( and not blue card which will be given later) will they need to have language proficiency certificate. NO
  • Will they issue visa to both together.NO
  • Do you know someone who moved with family recently to get this information.?? SEARCH T7
Good luck!!
Thanks,
Vinay
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7