Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

next step after spouse registration.

Toggle
next step after spouse registration.
Answer
4/27/15 4:57 PM
Hi members!

Thank you for the information provided to me a few months ago. I successfully got my visa and now in Germany. I also got myself registered as spouse at the town office.
I think the next step would be visa extension.
I have to visit Bangalore for a short while in May due to an emergency. (My visa allows multiple entries to Germany).
Can you please tell me how to communicate this to the international office at Germany so they can give me a sooner appointment?
Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: next step after spouse registration.
Answer
4/29/15 9:15 AM as a reply to Sapna Sharma.
shrutijalihal:
Hi members!

Thank you for the information provided to me a few months ago. I successfully got my visa and now in Germany. I also got myself registered as spouse at the town office.
I think the next step would be visa extension.
I have to visit Bangalore for a short while in May due to an emergency. (My visa allows multiple entries to Germany).
Can you please tell me how to communicate this to the international office at Germany so they can give me a sooner appointment?
Thanks in advance.

@shruti

in recent past a lot of foreigners have misused the family reunion visa for their benefit and due to this reason ABH have evolved new policies over the years, one of them is the appointments for visa extension.

I know an incident reported in another forum where a foreigner invited his spouse to Germany just to change the Tax Class from I to III. Once his wife registered in Germany and the tax class got changed, the wife flew back to India, as she also had a permanent position with a well-known company in India. The wife used to visit Germany every 5-6 months and they lived happily everafter.....until the ABH and Finanzamt know about it!

May i know what is the urgent matter in your case? It will help us to help you further.

Best regards,
Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3