Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Family Reunion (Urgent)

Toggle
Family Reunion (Urgent)
Answer
4/24/15 2:40 PM
Hello guys. I am a Master student , curently studying in Germany. I am inviting my wife and daughter to Germany and they have applied for Family Reunion Visa a month ago. I have provided all the document. So now the Ausländerbehörde of my city is telling me that I dont have enough finance. I get 1000 euro scholarship every month. A friend of mine who works in Germany and has enough money agreed to assist. The Ausländerbehörde of my city tell me that my friend should get a Verpflichtungserklärung in the Immigration office of his city. However, when my friend went to the Immigration office there, they told him that he cant do it. They told he can do if he is inviting my family. But here the immigration office of my city say that he can do it. So I am confused. Is there another name for this form? I have sent a Verpflichtungserklärung when I invited. My friend is just going to assist financially, because the money I have is not enough for three. What do you recommend? What other alternatives do I have Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion (Urgent)
Answer
4/24/15 3:27 PM as a reply to James Brown.
As far as I know Verpflichtungserklärung works only for Visit visa and not for family reunion visa.  
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion (Urgent)
Answer
4/27/15 11:25 AM as a reply to James Brown.
jamshi:
Hello guys. I am a Master student , curently studying in Germany. I am inviting my wife and daughter to Germany and they have applied for Family Reunion Visa a month ago. I have provided all the document. So now the Ausländerbehörde of my city is telling me that I dont have enough finance. I get 1000 euro scholarship every month. A friend of mine who works in Germany and has enough money agreed to assist. The Ausländerbehörde of my city tell me that my friend should get a Verpflichtungserklärung in the Immigration office of his city. However, when my friend went to the Immigration office there, they told him that he cant do it. They told he can do if he is inviting my family. But here the immigration office of my city say that he can do it. So I am confused. Is there another name for this form? I have sent a Verpflichtungserklärung when I invited. My friend is just going to assist financially, because the money I have is not enough for three. What do you recommend? What other alternatives do I have Thanks!

Hi Jamshi,

if you have 15.000, euros in your Bank account, than simply take a printout of your Bank Statement to the ABH officer and this should be sufficient to invite your wife and kid to Germany.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Best regards,
Raj++

P.S: this is not a legal advice!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18