Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Looking for a company with IT department in Aschaffenburg,Darmstadt,Frankfu

Toggle
Hello to everyone!

The situation:
I am a recent graduate with a Bachelor of Science in computer science and i came to Germany from Greece one month ago looking for new challenges and to explore a different culture.

The place:
I live in an absolutely wonderful village near Aschaffenburg, where fortunately I don’t have to pay rent, in an apartment relative small, quite old but more than enough for a fresh beginning.

The problem:
My command of the English language is as fluent as this post. Unfortunately there is a problem with my German speaking skills.
They are adequate enough for my everyday transactions but nowhere near
business fluency. I have already enrolled in Euro-schulen in Aschaffenburg so things can only get better.

What I am hoping for:
A company (regardless of the sector) with an IT department that can tolerate my German language skills and can accept English as a language of communication.

What I can offer:
An interesting broadminded challenge driven personality above all and pure love for the information technology field. I have a background in networks and I have also been involved in programming and web development projects.

So if you could think of anything that could assist me in my life-defining journey please post it.

You can contact me further at greekotel@yahoo.com

My best regards,
Nikos
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Looking for a company with IT department in Aschaffenburg,Darmstadt,Fra
Answer
10/16/06 3:59 PM as a reply to Nikos Las.
@greekotel

Today is your lucky day :-)

http://www.004gmbh.de/content/jobs_en.do
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/16/06 7:11 PM as a reply to Nikos Las.
Akshay are you also working with the same company which you reffered to Mr.greekotel ?

~~~~

Mr.greekotel in which village are you living in Aschaffenburg ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/16/06 8:31 PM as a reply to Nikos Las.
Akshay : Thank you very much,that was exactly the quality i was looking for, now lets go for quantity! The more the merrier.

Jahal : You can call me Nik, I live in Erlenbach
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18