Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Daueraufenthalt-EG Requirements

Daueraufenthalt-EG Requirements
Antwort
12.02.10 02:40
Hello Everyone,
Could someone help me on this please.
I would like to know the requirements of Daueraufenthalt-EG,Is it same as NE or different??

I have been here since 2004,for 3.5 yrs i was a student and then after that worked full time.

I dont know if they count half the student time or the 60 rente as for the NE .

Any info on Daueraufenthalt-EG would be appreciated.

Thanks .
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Daueraufenthalt-EG Requirements
Antwort
12.02.10 12:28 als Antwort auf bjferns Ferns.
I received D-EG in Köln today, and I had to prove that I accomplished 60 Rentenversicherung Beiträge.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the creators of this community and everybody else who provided information across the years, because without this community it would have been difficult to become aware of the rights and possibilities that we as foreigners have here in Germany.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Daueraufenthalt-EG Requirements
Antwort
13.02.10 18:04 als Antwort auf bjferns Ferns.
So the 60 Rente requirement is also for DE compulsory..any other information with regards to DE would be appreciated.
Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18