Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wife work permit

Wife work permit
Respuesta
3/11/11 16:10
Hello,

I want to get information regarding my wife work permit. My wife came in Germany on dependent visa Jan 2010(23 months). She has completed Deutsch integration course. Now she want to work as mini job. Can she get work permit for mini job ? I have got company independent visa ( "unrestricted" ) in March.
Thank you in advance.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Wife work permit
Respuesta
3/11/11 17:16 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Yes, as soon as you got to company independent visa, your wife should also get work permit. Visit the foreign office to get it changed. Even for minijobs, you shuld have permission to work. So change the visa before starting with work.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/11/11 13:53 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Thank you Raj for your reply.We went ausländerbehörde but they told us that she can not get visa like me.she has to live in Germany for three year or worked two year. She can work but we need contract and we have to wait permission from arbeitsamt. i don't know why she need permission from arbeitsamt.We have sent mini job contract yesterday to ausländerbehörde. Can she get permission from arbeitsamt for mini job ?
Is there any law clause ? Should we go with lawyer for that ?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/11/11 15:02 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
If your wife has the visa § 30 AufenthG, it should be exactly as your visa that is beschftigung jeglicher art erlaubt!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/11/11 6:00 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Hello Ken

My wife got the visa with the permission to work, some days after joining me in Germany.
I am in your situtation, in terms of work permit.
So I think the people at your ABH or the Sachbearbeiterin is missing something.

Not meaning to insult or disrespect them but keep in mind that these people at the ABH are not the brightest people on earth, they are sometimes so stupid that in the same office, two colleagues can tell you about the same request, two very different stories. Try it again, read the law and explain it to them and in the worst case, try to talk to their superiors or get in touch with a lawyer.

Regards
Bolo
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/11/11 22:50 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Thank you Bolo and Raj.

Finally we get positive reply from Behörde.I would like to share my communication with Behörde.

I have wrote an email to Responsible person in ausländerbehörde as below.

Sehr geehrter,

I would like confirm some information regarding my visa. As I have heard from friends and by online sources that I can get same visa as like my husband visa (Unbeschränktes Arbeitserlaubnis) because I am on dependent visa.

§ 29 Familiennachzug zu Ausländern

(5) Die Aufenthaltserlaubnis berechtigt zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit,
1. soweit der Ausländer, zu dem der Familiennachzug stattfindet, zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit berechtigt ist oder) http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#29

We have visited beginning of this year Euskirchen ausländerbehörde. And we asked them regarding unlimited work visa (no need to get approval from arbeitsamt) like my husband visa. They told us I can get that visa end of this year. We are really confused that are ausländerbehörde centralised or not?

We are not really aware about all laws but we are confused because some of our friends get work visa in one month if them husband have unlimited visa. If husband have Unbeschränktes Arbeitserlaubnis then wife also get same visa.

Now I would like to get information from you that am i eligible to get this visa (Unbeschränktes Arbeitserlaubnis) ? or what is eligibility criteria to get this visa ? As i am sitting at home from last 23 months.

Here are some sources

http://www.trust7.com/de/foren/visa_questions/wife_work_permit__1

http://www.trust7.com/de/foren/recipes/getting_work_permit_for_dependent_visa/(offset)/10

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#29

If you need any information from our side then i will be happy to provide you.

Thank you and Best regards,

Then reply from Auslanderbehorde

Sehr geehrte Eheleute,

nach Prüfung des Sachverhaltes kann Ihnen beiden die Auflage in "Beschäftigung erlaubt, selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht erlaubt" geändert werden. Die Auflagenänderung kostet pro Person 30,- €, somit zuammen 60,- €.

Zwecks Änderung haben Sie persönlich bei meiner Ausländerbehörde vorzusprechen. Vorab ist telefonisch ein Termin mit mir zu vereinbaren. Vorsprachen ohne Termin sind nicht möglich. Bei der Vorsprache haben Sie Ihre Heimatpässe und die Gebühr i.H.v. 60,- € vorzulegen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Im Auftrag
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/11/11 10:13 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
congrads..this just proves that if you do anything schriftlich, then cannot just fobb you off and you get your rights :-)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
9/12/11 15:05 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Hello,
I am working in Germany since 4 years, last month i got my company independent BE (§ 18 Abs. IV S.1) till Nov 2014. My wife pursuing her Master studies in German University (since Oct2008) ...She have (§ 30 Abs. II) dependent VISA....

Now I have combined question about my wifes work permit and Elterngeld...
My wife want to apply for ELTERNGELD, but Elterngeld authority rejected our application as on her VISA (Erwerstätigkeit nicht gestatet. Gilt nur zur Beleitung des Ehemannes) is written...
they mentioned us that if we get "Erwerstätigkeit gestatet" (work permit)...on her VISA then we can get Elterngeld

So based on her MS studies for 3 years in Germany, how and where we need to request for getting work Permit... in Rathous or ausländerbehörde or Arbeitsamt.....

On what ground (which law) i can ask them to give workpermit to my wife or to give same VISA as that of mine...

I would be really greatful if someone can give me procedure..
Amit
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
10/12/11 5:50 en respuesta a Kamal Patel.
Hello,
As for a change of the status at the ABH. make sure you are not in the probation time during the process. The process might be long, depending on where you got married. if she is recognized as your wife, she will be get issued a dependent visa with the right to work.
Regards
Bolo_Frankfurt
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3