Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

URGENT help required!!

Toggle
URGENT help required!!
Answer
4/11/15 12:44 PM
Hello,
Need your help as I am in difficult situation. I have Blue Card and am working in Germany for the past 6 months. But i lost my job. The work permit is tied to the company I was working with. 
1) What will be the status of my blue card and work permit now?
2) Am i still eligible to stay in Germany with my blue card?  
3) Do i need to cancel my work permit?
4) Do i need to register somewhere about my unemployment?
5) Can i bring my wife and kid to Germany still? 

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Thank you 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: URGENT help required!!
Answer
4/12/15 6:20 PM as a reply to jumboman.
jumboman:
Hello,
Need your help as I am in difficult situation. I have Blue Card and am working in Germany for the past 6 months. But i lost my job. The work permit is tied to the company I was working with. 
1) What will be the status of my blue card and work permit now?
u will get job search visa for 6 months
2) Am i still eligible to stay in Germany with my blue card?  

same as 1
3) Do i need to cancel my work permit?
U have to inform ABH
4) Do i need to register somewhere about my unemployment?
Arbeitsamt
5) Can i bring my wife and kid to Germany still? 
NO till u get job

Lots of good luck

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

Thank you 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: URGENT help required!!
Answer
6/1/15 11:54 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
In continuation to my above query, My previous contract ended on May 31st.  I worked 6 months so i am not eligible for unemployment benefit.  I have now found a new job in a different location within Germany. But i will be starting the new job contract only after 2 months as I would like to go on vacation to India for 2 months and then come back to Germany to start my new job. 
1) Do i still need to register as unemployed?  
2) Since the new job is in a different location within Germany, do i need to de-register myself from my current city and go on vacation for 2 months? Will i be allowed to come back to Germany to start my new job if i do that? Any effect on my BC?
3) How about the health insurance money - if i register as unemployed, will this be taken care? Or do i have to pay this full money for 2 months, until i join new employer? Can i opt out of health insurance as i will no longer be staying for next 2 months?
4) I am confused whether i need to register as unemployed or jobseeker or whether i need to de-register from current city, so as to be able to go on vacation for 2 months and come back to start my new job in different city within Germany

Please help!

Thank you 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3