Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Immigration & Visa validity date

Toggle
Immigration & Visa validity date
Answer
4/10/15 12:40 PM
Hi,

My mother is travelling from Chennai to Germany on a tourist visa. Her visa validity starts on 05th.
But, her departure flight is at Chennai, India on 04th at 22:00hrs, she reaches Germany on 05th, by that time she will have a valid visa.

We have a doubt while departure will there be any problems? Whether the immigration officer/Flight agancy at Chennai, India will allow her to board the flight on 04th without valid visa for that day?

How can i confirm this? what is the rule?
Some can please help me on this?

Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Immigration & Visa validity date
Answer
4/10/15 6:42 PM as a reply to Venugopal.
She will be allowed to board the flight with no hinderance from immigration or airlines.

It is clear the visa to enter Germany is from 5th and you will land up on 5th. You have to apply common sense. Each and everything cannot be written down as a law. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Immigration & Visa validity date
Answer
4/10/15 10:42 PM as a reply to Venugopal.
hopefully there should be no problem in traveling. Generally real visa check is made on arrival in Germany
But still better to confirm at the concern airport to be on the safe side.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott