Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Student Visa -> Work Visa

Student Visa -> Work Visa
Answer
4/7/15 1:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have a query regarding arbeitvisum issue. One of my friend in Bremen is doing phd on scholorship (german scholorship), now the scholorship has ended and he looked for a job and got one. He had the contract. Today he went to behörde to change the visa. They gave him a list of documents to bring:
1. Antrag written by him
2. Contract (Vertrag)
3. Photo
4. Letter about when the phd is going to end
5. Health insurance (Krankenversichrung)

Now he is bit confused as he dont have the final phd degree and the time to fininsh phd will be another 6 months(min). Although the job he got is based on his experience in reserach and his Master's degree. Now the question is what is the best possible solution to get the Work permit. In case a letter from Prof. what things should his prof write?

Secondly What is better 18 or blue card? Does they ask what visa type u need etc Coz he is here for 8 years now and according to some sources he can directly apply for Einbürgurung once his visa class is changed to Nr. 18.

Hope to have ur timely advice.

Vielen dank

P.S: Just out of curiosity and reading some other posts on this forum i also ahave some other questions:

1. If somebody changes his visa from 16->18, is it possible to change it back to 16 again. Lets say he got fired from Company but he still is doing Phd and regularly enrolled in Uni. Is it possible?

2. If one changes his visa from 16->18 without taking the 1,5 years job search visa, can he take that visa again if being fired from company?

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott