Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Einbürgerungstest

Toggle
Einbürgerungstest
Answer
9/24/08 8:10 PM
Hi,

I would like to ask any one of you have already made an appointment to attempt the Einbürgerungstest?? It seems here in Bonn the first test date which I have seen in VHS Bonn website, is on 1st December 2008 and Until 19th they have 5 test dates and all of them already booked.

My question is, that, this test is supposed to be taken only in the mentioned city/Institute. or can it be taken anywhere close by ? Seems like, a lot of people are in means of appearing for the test, and this info might be helping all of us, atleast who are seeking for the test, such that they can look for near by places in taking the earliest appointment.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbürgerungstest
Answer
9/24/08 10:31 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Test can be taken at any place, it does not matter at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/24/08 11:57 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@UMTS,

if it can be taken anywhere, then what is the point of including 3 question out of ten about the state?

Can you confirm?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/08 12:23 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@subir79:

Anywhere i mean within same state
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/25/08 11:41 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Mr.UMTS11 is right. I have just spoken with the VHS bonn people and they confirm that it can be taken in any VHS from the same state.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/08 12:31 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
hi

i appeared for the Einbuergerungstest(EB-Test) today (25-SEP-2008) in Frankfurt. I was able to register with VHS online, and I had registered in August mid. As i reached to the test centre, I was surprised to see a lot of cameramen and TV crew. Then I came to know that I was amongst the first lot to appear for the EB-Test in Hessen.

BTW, the test was pretty easy. 33 questions came from the 310 that I had already gone through earlier. Options were in the same sequence as listed in the questions known to me earlier.

Dont forget to take your passport along. Result will be sent by BAMF directly in 3-4 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/08 12:58 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Good luck for the result...please let us know how long it takes them to send you the results,

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/08 1:15 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@anshuman,
good luck for the result. Pls dont forget to update us when you get the result from BAMF. Just to know how much processing time it takes to get EB-result.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/08 9:04 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi,
I took the same test as well. It was really very easy. If you go through all 310 question 2-3 times then you can do it.

They said result will come in 3 weeks and hopefully early as we were in the first lot.

Wish you all good luck who wants to participate in test.

Regards,
Tauqir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/26/08 11:11 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi

Can anyone tell us, is there any online registration for the exam available at Köln VHS or any other VHS in NRW( Nordrhein-Westfallen ) State.??

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/08 2:35 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi,

I too went through this test. I see this test just a formality and waste of time in citizenship process. In my life ihavent seen such a simple test. I can bet that anybody here for those many years in Germany can pass the test w/o any preprations and if you go through them 1-2 times, I dont see you making any mistake.

BUT i am sure that knowing all this cakewalk, authorities now will come up of new ideas to make it more tougher, so hurry up!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/08 3:46 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Helo,

Can any one tell, how many years the certificate is valid
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/08 5:28 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Helo,

Hi every one here i found the intresting links for Einbuergerungstest questions for each region where you take the test.

http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_028/nn_122688/Internet/Content/Nachrichten/Pressemitteilungen/2008/07/Fragenkatalog__Einbuergerungstest.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/08 12:44 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi subir,

Just want to ask, all the questions for the exams are coming only from the set of 300 questions or also in general.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/08 1:44 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
till now test contained all the questions from defined bunch of 310. Even the order of multiple choice was preserved. Good Luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/08 1:52 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Helo subir,

Is it posible to leave your contact number here, so that i can call you and ask for some clarification.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/1/08 9:16 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@senamb,

take it easy, i am sure you will find the test very easy. Else you can ask if you have any doubt, i am sure others will also be able to help you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/08 2:00 AM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi,

I have got the certificate for Eingürgerungstest, which I took on 25.09.2008. I got cleared with 32 out 33 points. It only tooks exactly one week for result. So as I said earlier, the test is so easy that every one can pass it if he/she go through one or two time.
So dont worry, you can do it. Good luck.
bye
Tauqir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/08 3:11 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
I got the certificate too on 2-OCT-08 for the exam taken on 25-SEP-08. I scored 33/33...i wish this happened with my maths exam too. emoticon

I have forwarded the soft copy of the certificate to einbuergerungsamt by mail. Will send a photocopy by post.

All the best to everyone.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/08 4:09 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@*.*

Congratulations to both of you.
I am still waiting for my test result which i took on 28 sept. I hope I get the result next week.

I took exam in the third batch, and exminer/teacher told us that in earlier two batches fastest attempt was 7 min i.e 33 questions in 7 min. , i was able to finish 33 Q in 10 min. Lets see how is the result.

..And good luck to all.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/08 1:46 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
today i received my Einbürgerungstest result.
as it was pretty easy test, my score is 33/33. Cheers!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/08 8:10 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
I am planning to finish in 5.5 minutes ;) 23.10 is my test day.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/08 8:56 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Hi
All the one who had appeared for the Einbürgerungstest have completed 8 years of residence in germany. Or also who have completed 6 or more years can appear for the exam.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/08 10:54 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
@senamb,

its not a question of 8 years or else. If you fullfil einbürgerung application conditions i.e have all the supported ducments needed for each time frame 6 or 7 or 8 years, then einbürgerungstest is the last step. But you can give this test in advance. As for me VHS didnt check/ask about my application status, they simply register me for the test.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/10/08 8:48 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
Took the Einbuergerungstest the other day and it was piss easy.

They said that I should have the results in 2 weeks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 7:13 PM as a reply to Ramaiah K.
my wife and I took the test in NRW on 27.Sep;
similar to what others have mentioned, we received the result in one week on 4.Oct;
then on Monday 6.Oct we sent the certificate to Einbuergerungsamt personally;
on 10.Oct we got the letter that our applications have been approved and we will get Urkunde in 2 weeks.

It was really faster than I thought, I had been worrying that the test would take too much time...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott