Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Info regarding Abmeldung and Visa

Info regarding Abmeldung and Visa
Answer
4/2/15 6:17 PM
I work for an Indian company which also has offices in Germany. I was sent to Germany for an assignment. I had an D type of Visa issued in April 2014 valid till July 2014. After coming to Germany I got my Aufenthaltserlaubnis which is valid till April 2017.as long as I work for the same company.

I am now moving back to India for a short duration (3-4 months) and am planning to come back after that. I would be employed by the same company. I did Abmeldung today at the Auslanderbehorde as I am flying back in a couple of days. 

I now have a couple of questions and would appreciate if someone could answer them.

1. What would be the status of my Aufenthaltserlaubnis now? How long would it be valid?
2. Do I need to go throught the entire process of applaying for a work permit, the nect time I decide to come here.
3. Do I also need to apply for a visa again, if I decide to come back?

Thanks in advance.

SM
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3