Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Update and new job

Toggle
Update and new job
Answer
10/6/05 9:29 PM
Yes, just wanted to give an update on my situation: we got a date for the case on court, it will be on October 27, so let's ses what will come out of it.

And I also have a new job, I got the contract in front of my eyes, but haven't print it yet to sign it, because it's really on the other side of Germany :-) Stegen an Ammersee, 30 minutes by car from München. More money (ca. 15K more) and advantages as the one I got fired, but it's the distance which really bothers me.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Update and new job
Answer
10/6/05 11:03 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi,

well, congratulations!!

As far as I remember, you didn't told us the reason you got fired. But if you took it on court then it should be something "non-typical" (i.e he wasn't happy with your job, you did a big mistake, and so).

May you share with us why you decide to that point instead of just letting go?

"the distance which really bothers me"

I think that it isn't too far at all. Don't forget that we are in Einstein's country, who showed that perception is relative to the observer.

Grüße aus München :-)

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 3:32 AM as a reply to NoBody.
@alex

he said he wasn't satisfied with my job, which is in fact not true because you don't let a personal co-leading one of the most important part of the company for more than a year, deal with him about a payrise because of his job and then declare that he is not good enough.

So let's go to court to know the real reason, because since I left, more than one reason have been running the corridors.

And I'm not the first to go thru this, so I decided to do it, not because of the money I can get out of it, but to let 'em know that they can't play with people's life because they are foreigners and think foreigners don't know their rights. It's not a trial for me, but for all the fellow non-germans I left there.

As I said before they are only 2 reasons one can be fired after a Probezeit and I'm in none of them.

"perception is relative to the observer", yeah, but seeing the rent prices, I'm kinda thinking if it would be a good choice: the appartment I pay less than 700 here in Berlin, I found kinda same there for 1200 euros, crazy. Unless you got a better deal.

Grüße aus Berlin.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 11:09 AM as a reply to NoBody.
Congrats. Nobody,

A bird in hand is better than two in the bushes :-)

I think, you are confused with working as Freelancer.

Let me know too with your research about working as "Freelance", as I have current work contract for 2 years.

What if you are unable to get further work as (Freelance). Could you still get Arbeitslosengeld in that case?

A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 4:46 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Thanks NoBody for sharing that with us.

I wish you the best with the process!!

Alex

PS: Have a happy (and funny) weekend!

http://media.putfile.com/omaVSmercedes

;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/05 11:44 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@ nobody congratulations and celebrations!

well....what i would like to suggest you is AT was correct...grab the offer before you loose it to someone who is in the que next to you waiting for that job!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/05 12:11 PM as a reply to NoBody.
@NoBody

I guess congratulations are in order :-) and thanks for sharing this with us. Yours is a typical case of inconsiderate termination. I hope you make them pay dearly.

Ever wonderded about your employer's perspective?
We take great pride in calling ourselves an equal opportunity employer and to this to prove once in a while we have to hire foreigners like you. It's preposterous to think that this has anything to do with your qualification. You should feel greatful for given a chance to work with divine race, if it wasn't for us you would be selling dope/guns in streets. However, we dont 'entirely' regret your engagement with us. You were somewhat bearable as long as you worked hard, complied orders like an obedient dog and above all never demanded a pay raise. Your recent behaviour indicates that you seem to have forgotton your place and started surmising yourself as one of us (we really laugh at your sense of humour). On top of that you even dared to ask for a pay raise, what are you, nuts?? We therefore unanimously agreed on kicking your ass out.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott