Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

A1 LEVEL EXAM IN GOETHE

Toggle
A1 LEVEL EXAM IN GOETHE
Answer
3/6/12 4:31 PM
HI
I have done a a1 course but not from goethe and i have exam in goethe this month so im scared whether i will b able to clear exam.If anybody has done course from goethe please guide me how to prepare for exams and provide me some sample papers .
thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: A1 LEVEL EXAM IN GOETHE
Answer
3/6/12 4:39 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@Shilpa,

Which Centre of Goethe are you appearing for the exam? and When is it?

Go through the sample papers on Goethe/Max Mueller Website.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/12 10:19 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
thanks a lot i knw tat in goethe website there r few samples but i wanted few more for the preparation.or the material wid which i can prepare at home.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/12 11:31 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
Hi Shilpa,

I have some books and you can borrow from me if you are in Berlin and promise to return them back because I needed them as well in future.

Best,,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/12 9:15 AM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@bajaj
thanks a lot for ur help but im not in berlin im in india.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/12 10:21 AM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
lots of material for practice in this website..
http://zdeutsch.com/index.php/exam-samples
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/12 11:20 AM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@Shilpa,

Ah ok. Actually my wife is also appearing for A1 exam but in Delhi and Goethe people said to do the sample papers available on the website.

My wife's exam is on 21st March at Delhi Centre so if you are appearing in any other centre and if exam date is not same, I can share her experience/questions with you else if its the vice versa situation then you please share your experience/questions with us.

All the best!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/7/12 12:20 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@mavarick007
My exam is on 16th nd the book from which iam preparing is studio D A1 and FIT FUR GOETHE ZERTIFIKAT A1
these two books are very helpful and once i appear for exam i will definetly update type of questions i got .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/12 5:01 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@Shilpa

How was your exam? Hope it went well. Could you please share your experience/questions with us?

Thanks!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/16/12 7:07 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@maverick0007

hope ur wife preparing well .exam was good tell ur wife to prepare well for sprechen in tat we will get flash cards like WASSER nd many more u have to pick one card nd have to ask ur partner in request form for ex.Bitte trinken sie wasser and ur partner will anwser respectively and u have to intriduce urself in one round nd learn the alphabets properly they can ask ny word to spell
and last round is theme u will get like EINKAUFEN in tat word is KASSE so you hav to frame question with only W FRAGE like WIE,WO,WOHER,WARUM,WIE.fr ex.wo ist die kasse?
and LESEN HOREN SCHREIBEN depends on our ability cos questions will be vry tricky.practice few letters also .Ihope this information will be enough if u wnt ny information pls feel free .tell her nt to get tensed it is very easy ALL THE BEST
0 (0 Votes)

A1 LEVEL EXAM IN GOETHE
Answer
3/17/12 2:11 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
Hi Friends

I have done cours YMCA institute Pakistan but not from goethe and i have exam in goethe Next month so im scared whether i will b able to clear exam
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: A1 LEVEL EXAM IN GOETHE
Answer
10/7/13 2:30 PM as a reply to shilpa gadepalli.
@Shilpa,

Can you please tell me complete details of A1 exam. Im also in India and planning to study at home for A1. How many rounds will be there. What each round is about. And the book to prepare at home to clear this exam.
Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18