Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding Spouse Visa

Regarding Spouse Visa
Answer
3/18/15 2:43 AM
Ok, so I shall try making my query as simple as possible. I am an Indian national residing in India and I got married on 5th March '15. My spouse, is Indian, and stays in Bonn. She had completed her masters and worked for couple years there. Presently she is about to sign a new job contract that would have a probation period of 6months but a full time contract. I am a doctor by profession and plan to join her on spouse visa and am presently doing my A1 course.If I am to apply after I complete my A1 and apply for spouse visa, considering she has only one month pay slip to show from the new company, would the visa process be smooth? She of course is planning to get a apartment that is around 30qm. What documents must I provide of hers, from my side, that could facilitate the process quickly.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott