Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent Visa applied in Chennai Consulate

Toggle
Hi All,

Need your help and advise.

We both have applied for Visa in Chennai Consulate on Dec 8th 2014 with all the required documents.
I have recieved visa on Jan 1st week and now am in Germany. Regarding dependent visa to my wife there is no information nor any status as already its 16th week going on.
There was no information or mail or call asking us to pay 20000 or submit marriage ceritifcate from consulate.
Since its already 16 weeks, I have enquired in Chennai Consulate and they informed that it is pending from BVA Department in Germany.
I further enquired about same in BVA and they informed me that it is pending with local ABH.
I contacted Local ABH and they were saying that it is pending from consulate or embassy as they are waiting for marriage certificate verification.

In informed same to Chennai Consulate and they are saying it is ridiculous and also saying that in my case marriage verification was not neccesary and thats why they havent asked me to pay 20000 or submit any documents.

But local ABH says they are waiting for marriage certificate verification.

I have mailed to both consulate and local ABH but no other information or response from them.

Please let me know any advise or any help on how to proceed further. I would be very helpful for you as its already 16 weeks and i am started to worry.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dependent Visa applied in Chennai Consulate
Answer
3/17/15 10:37 AM as a reply to Vikas Chinta.
HI All,

Request your advise as soon as possible please. I am completely lost and standled between various departments.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott