Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Freelancing with wife's workpermit Pros N Cons

Toggle
Hi All,

I have searched the complete forum but could not found the answers that i am looking for.

My case is, we recently got a freelaning permit for my wife. I am working for a software firm. We have a little son. i thought of starting up a small shop on my wife's name. As i hold now tax card - 3 with child entry there in the card, i have following questions in my mind.

As its mandatory for my wife now to apply for a separate medical insurance,

1. If we close the company(because of no making profits), can my wife be joined on my public insurance later stage?
2. What about my son? How is he to be insured? That goes as part of mine or his Mom's?
3. Is it possible to toggle the tax class between couple of times?( Why i am asking is, there are couple reasons).
4. What are the difficulties involved in starting up a firm together with a third party partner? What needs to be taken care in case of share holding stuff?

If there are anythings, to be noted please do share us.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Freelancing with wife's workpermit Pros N Cons
Answer
1/13/09 4:41 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
1. If we close the company(because of no making profits), can my wife be joined on my public insurance later stage?

Better ask a independent Insurance consultant. If your wife is goin to work freelance she has to get private insurance or get a costly one form the Public health insurance companies.

2. What about my son? How is he to be insured? That goes as part of mine or his Mom's?

ask a consultant

3. Is it possible to toggle the tax class between couple of times?( Why i am asking is, there are couple reasons).

If you wife is goin to work freelance then she will not use the tax card. So you will stay with class 3. Have a look at the below mentioned link. Have alook also at the splitting table which will be important if both partners are working.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einkommensteuer_(Deutschland)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splittingtabelle

4. What are the difficulties involved in starting up a firm together with a third party partner? What needs to be taken care in case of share holding stuff?

There is no general answer for your question. It all depends on the trustworthiness of the third party and be sure to consult a Lawyer before doing anything. It is worth inversting to prevent headaches later.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Freelancing with wife's workpermit Pros N Cons
Answer
1/13/09 6:34 PM as a reply to SSDK SSDK.
HI Raj

I expected that you will reply me. Thanks a lot!
I will definitely count your opinions and its nice that you answered my questions.

regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18