Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

permanent residence permit

Toggle
permanent residence permit
Answer
7/26/05 2:41 PM
Hello guys,

I have a strange problem. I have been working in Germany for the past 4.5 years. Now at the end of 5 years, I wil be eligible for the permanent residence permit according to the new immigration law.

On the other hand, I am earning 84k per annum.So I am also eligible for residence permit under the new immgiration law.

So , now the question is: Under which law , I should apply for permanent residence permit? Which option is the safe bet and have more advantages.

Please help me from this dilemma.

Thanks in advance,
narmendra.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: permanent residence permit
Answer
7/26/05 11:46 PM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
You can apply in booth way...because you are eligable under booth, you can choos under wich one you like it.

PS.
Has anyone got normal NE yet?I wonder if some "normal" GC has take NE.
I got my termin for NE in 1 September.My Beamter told me that will not be a problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/05 8:09 AM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
"because you are eligable under booth, you can choos under wich one you like it."

it would be better to make officials choose. therefore - you do not use their forms, send them your own form instead. it will be a letter, "Betreff:" "Antrag auf Niederlassungserlaubnis", and you should point out in "Begründung" that you have 2x right for it
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/05 8:13 AM as a reply to narmendra yentrapati.
"Has anyone got normal NE yet?"

regardless of what officials think !? (i would say "!!!") *lol* emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3