Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

How long to get German documents?

Toggle
How long to get German documents?
Answer
12/17/10 7:26 PM
After 20 months I got papers from my "ex"-country that I am allowed to give-up my citizenship.

I went to AAmt and they asked me to provide, beside, "Entlassungspapieren" also last three salaries which I provided and since that moment I did not receive anything else from them.

Btw. I sent last three salaries per email.

How process normally goes now? When will I get ID card or any German document? My old passport is canceled which means that currently I do not have any valid document and I do not have any citizenship.

Thanks for tips.

Best regards,
Dracus
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How long to get German documents?
Answer
12/17/10 10:08 PM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Should not take very long ---one to three weeks (although now that the holiday season begins it could be a bit more), once you get your Einbürgerungsurkunde you can get a Temporary Ausweis (10 €) on the same day, valid up to three months, and also order your passport and new Identity card which can take a few weeks. You might have to ask for an appointment if you live in a big city.

Cheers,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/22/10 9:32 AM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
Thanks for answer emoticon.

From the moment when you provided all necessary documents (Entlassungspapiere, last 3 salary reports) how long it took to get "Einbürgerungsurkunde"?

Did AA just send it to you or you had to go somewhere?

I guess that there is event where you are officially accepting to receive it?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/22/10 11:22 AM as a reply to Marcus Dracus.
FYI:

In my case in Bayern after giving them all necessary documents (Entlassungspapiere, last 3 salary reports etc), it took 2.5 weeks to get Einbürgerungsurkunde.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott