Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Citizenship after 8 year

Toggle
Citizenship after 8 year
Answer
11/19/06 11:16 PM
Hi Everybody,
Can anybody help me to give some suggestin to get my CS:
Here it is my situation:
1) I am living in Germany since last 8 and half years...
2) I hand gone through some German language classes (almost 350 hours)
3) I can read and understand germany language but writing is little bit difficult
4) I am working as software engineer since 1999
5) I have applied for my CS last month and I got a reply to attend an interview

Now they wan to check my Germany language skills and
zur Abgabe des bekenntnisses zur freiheitlichen dernokratischen Grundordnung erforderfich.

1) Can anybody give me your suggestions what they may ask me to check my knowledge related to dernokratischen Grundordnung and any info source that I can learn about these.
2) How long will it take to get my Germany passport after I gone through the interview?
3) What will be the next steps after my interview?

These are may be basic questions but I really need your suggestion to go forward.

Many thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Citizenship after 8 year
Answer
11/19/06 11:49 PM as a reply to sujatha G.
Hi,

1. Below is a link were you will find the basic info on fdG (freiheitliche demokratische Grundordnung)

http://www.info4alien.de/einbuergerung/material/FDGO.htm

2. This depends on the state working on your application. For Example acc. to News Reports, currently all Applications are processed within a maxm of six months in Berlin.
see link:
http://www.dw-world.com/dw/article/0,2144,2230417,00.html

So, no one can tell you how long it will take.

Its better you ask the guy who will give you the Interview or the person working on your file.

3.It depends on what steps have been completed until your interview. The only person who can tell you the details is the friendly Lady on Gentleman working or your file.

Good Luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18