Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ICT Visa extension after 3 years

Toggle
ICT Visa extension after 3 years
Answer
3/3/15 7:59 PM
Hi Trust7 members, followers,

I find this site is quite helpful and keep the followers updated with the visa info. I have a query maybe some one can help me out. My friend is working in Germany as a software Engineer under ICT (Intra company transfer) work permit visa. His company is in India and also in Germany. As per the ICT visa regulations in Germany he can work only for 3 years under this visa category, and his 3 years duration ends in couple of months. Also, under this visa category he does have to contribute to the social security/Unemployment insurance in Germany. May be the company gains additional income/benefit from the employee when outsourced under ICT category.

Now the question is:
1. What can be the next category of visa he can apply? First is it possible for him to stay in germany after 3 years.

2. Also is it possible to change the visa category to a normal employee like in Germany (As his company is also operating in Germany)

3. What is the reason the outsourcing companies from other countries send their employees to work under ICT category visa? At employee point of view i think its a disadvantage (lesser package, lesser holidays) is this correct? 

Thank you
0 (0 Votes)

RE: ICT Visa extension after 3 years
Answer
1/2/16 6:34 PM as a reply to Venugopal.
Hi Venugopal, Has there been any additional info you have got on this topic? Thanks Suresh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott