Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help Needed -- Immigration Query to bring Parents

Toggle
Dear All, Need Expert advice! I hold a BLAU Karte Work Permit for a period of 2 years, I can also get it extended. Need two basic clarifications
1) I want to understand the difference between a regular work permit and a blau karte.
2) I wanted to apply for PR eventually, I know that German Language course is mandatory. Just wanted to get the entire details. Also kindly suggest any good place to learn near by Wuppertal.
3) I would like to bring my parents eventually in the future. I understand that as a tourist they are only allowed to stay for a period of 3 months. But I need to know if there is any way I can make them stay with me permanently.

Your advice is much appreciated! Kindly help me understand!
Thanks,
Sree
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help Needed -- Immigration Query to bring Parents
Answer
2/27/15 10:08 PM as a reply to Sreevidya Subramanian.
I reply as much as I know, I may be wrong, so try to get more reliable information elsewhere.

1) It is complicated, however a blue card is almost always better. A huge advantage is that because you are regarded as highly qualified, you don't need a Vorrangprufung, which checks that there are no EU citizens available for your job. It also takes a really long time. Second advantage is that you can apply for PR after 21 months already, and you can also get a job with 36K a year if you are in shortage occupations.

2) Actually attending a course is not mandatory, however you need to prove your German skills, preferably by a language certificate. With B1 you can apply after 21 months, with A1 very basic knowledge you can apply after 33 months.

3) Unfortunately that's very hard, even if you get German citizenship. Germany has an aging population and the last thing they want is more old people coming in. In some cases you can bring them permanently, however you need to prove that they have no means of taking care of themselves in any way, and they have to stay with you and you have enough substinance for them etc. etc.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help Needed -- Immigration Query to bring Parents
Answer
3/4/15 12:19 PM as a reply to Sreevidya Subramanian.
You should prove that they are NINJA. If they find out that you withheld or provided false information then your residence permit will also have consequences. They will check all facts thoroughly in India and investigate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott