Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Tourist visa for Turkey, Tunisia or Egypt

Toggle
Hello all,

This month I want to go for 1-2 weeks of holidays to Turkey or Tunisia or Egypt but the problem is with the visa.

I contacted Turkey & Egypt embassies here in Germany and they told me that I would need to apply visa here, which means going there personally to submit papers and then it takes some days to get the visa (atleast for turkey) and I don’t have enough time for that.

No idea so far about Tunisia.

If anybody having experience with it, then please share.

Is it possible to get visa on arrival?

Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tourist visa for Turkey, Tunisia or Egypt
Answer
9/4/08 7:35 AM as a reply to Vicky B.
This is always based on individual's current citizenship. I do not know any country which has same border entry regulations for everyone.

Please see more information at;

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/08 6:11 PM as a reply to Vicky B.
Hello Vicky,

I along with my wife were in Egypt in Dec 2006. I just called up the embassy in Berlin and they asked me to send the passport, fees, filled application, photos... by post. And in one week both of us had Egyptian VISAs.

Only people with german passport (maybe other EU countries as well) were given VISA on arrival in Egypt but we had to arrange the VISA apriori..

hope that helps...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/6/08 1:47 PM as a reply to Vicky B.
Thanks for the info.

I also checked with the embassies and Indian passport holders need to apply for visa for all three countries and for Tunisia the processing can take upto 4 weeks emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott