Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa stamping game

Toggle
Visa stamping game
Answer
9/5/08 5:57 PM
Hello,
I have my company german work permit till Feb 2009 and my work contract with present company till May 2009. Now, I have received an offer from another company and they have started processing my new work permit. Suppose my new work permit gets approved soon i.e. by this month end, what is the process by which Visa office cancels my existing work permet and stamps my new one. I will definitely resign from my current company once the new work permit arrives to me. Any one who can share these steps ideas will be a great help to me in y planning.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa stamping game
Answer
9/5/08 7:57 PM as a reply to Sachin Dalmia.
after getting the new work permit you should go to the auslanderbehoerde to get stamped for the new company. then you send your resignation to you current employer in written form. the whole process should go smooth.

br
mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/08 1:04 PM as a reply to Sachin Dalmia.
Helo,

After the processing is over, once the work permit is granted, the city office where you had registered will cancel your old one and stamp the new one. Moreover my question is did you studies here and then started to work or from the beginning you are working here. This information will be useful for further proceedings
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/9/08 6:28 PM as a reply to Sachin Dalmia.
Hallo,
Thanks for your reply. I had studied here after which I went back to my home country for my first job. Then I returned back here after getting an offer in Germany and now I have been offered another. All other details remain the same.

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18