Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion visa-German embassy Delhi

Toggle
Hi,

I found this Forum very helpful but still i have a question regarding Family reunion visa!

Is it always a mandatory condition for the embassy to verify the marriage certificate or there are exceptions also?
I'm going to Delhi in 2-3 months and want to bring my wife with me.
If marriage verification is to be done by embassy then visa process takes time.
My friends whose wives are already here have different experiences, in some cases they didn't ask
for verification process and for some they asked. And the approval time for visa varied accordingly.
Some suggested to renew the passport and put my wife's name in my passport or vice-versa.

So at the moment i'm confused because of varied opinions/experiences. Could somebody please share his opinion/experience?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa-German embassy Delhi
Answer
2/12/15 3:10 PM as a reply to Dev S.
It always depends on case to case. No guarantee.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family reunion visa-German embassy Delhi
Answer
3/16/15 1:44 PM as a reply to Dev S.
Hi Deva,

May be i am too late to reply on this post, but can you tell me how much time it took you to get your spouse's visa?

Regards
Harsh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3