Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Abmeldung Urgent!

Toggle
Abmeldung Urgent!
Answer
5/18/09 1:34 PM
Hi,
I have an issue which I need to get an answer asap. So please help. My wife is leaving out of Germany in some days. I want to give her abmeldung. Is it possible that she sign the abmeldung document before leaving and later I can submit the document myself. Does she has to be physicall present here or her signed paper will be enough. She has currently a dependant visa.

Please reply.
Many Thanks
Mac
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Abmeldung Urgent!
Answer
5/18/09 2:12 PM as a reply to mac mac.
Anmeldung and abmeldung can be done without physical appearance. She has to give an authorisation letter to this effect.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/09 2:35 PM as a reply to mac mac.
Many Thanks for the prompt response. Can you please also tell me after abmeldung her dependant visa will be cancelled immediately. Currently she is holding a passport from south asia. If she wants to come back I have to apply for her visa from beginning.

Regards
Mac
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/09 2:44 PM as a reply to mac mac.
abmeldung is done when you do not want to reside in Germany. Hence, residence permit become invalid. Fresh visa is required.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott